Sunday, November 8, 2009


I wake up @ 8:00pm. As i can see across the window, it looks like a beutiful day. The sun is already rised. The reflection that came out from the trees gave a yellow color. Yes, this Sunday, I can feel the niceset feeling since after a major strees of Imaging exam.

Last night, Saturday Nov 7, 2009 was a day that I learned a lot of different life style in USA. It is true that there is different life stage and standard for different people who have different income. I have been in the family who are rich and unhappey, I have seen and been in the family who are really happey by their life and worshiping their life...God, also I have seen a family(like yesterday)who does what they feel and not worry about anything in their life.
I mate a women who is working in a local hospital coffee shope. I was in my Nuclear medicine clinical rotation. I didn't even noticed that she was the one who was serving the employees. Since i haven't seen her before, I asked her name and where she was from. Her name is Melissa. she is 23 years old. She already have one doughter from her x- boyfried. As she told me, he was a lazy, abusive and drugist guy. That was why she broke up with him. Now, she is rising her 2- year child living in her mother's house. So, last night I got envited to her sister's house. Since it was a minor invitation, i didn't had anything for the kids. Her sister was a priscribed drug addict. She also have a three year doughter.
So, when I got envited, I invited to her sister's house. Since, the place where they live is close to the college, i didn't drove far away from my college Dorm.
I got their home around 9:oopm. Mellissa was traying to take her nee to her mother's house so that she can sleep there. However, the little doughter refused and came back to her mother's house. After she parked the car, we both walked in to the house throught the back door; becouse the front door was locked and they don't know where they kept the key.
Mellisa's sister was a little drunk. The kids were playing. A lot of dirty closses were every where, especially at the base of the back door and in the loundary room. I had a hard time closing the door by taking some dirty closses away from the way. Finally, i walked in and mate her sister. The house is fool of toyes, trash, closes, and dirt. They were drinking a beer, playing a game, smoking and "having a good time".
They offered me to dring a beer. I didn't refused and i had one beer. Since, her sister was drunk, she was talking alot. She was saying that she will die within three weeks to four weeks, She told me that she have a faith and she want me to be with mellissa. Since, her husband is a cole miner, she doesn't work, she just raise the kids.
Finally, they were out off beer. So, I asked to get a beer, becouse i had only one. So, we took mellisa's nee and start driving with mellissa to the store to get some beer. When we came back it was 12:30pm. After we got "home", her sister asked she want something to eat. So, we went back out to get some fast food. ofcourse, mellisa's nee was with us. Mellissa didn't want the little child with her sister alone. So she ride with us. By the time we came home, her nee was asleep in the back seat of the car. Mellissa grasp the food and started walking in to the house. I asked a question for my self and bieng wondered how she trusted me for her child? Eventhough, i have faith and love for His creation, i was really confused.
I didn't noticed that i was in full of tear. I took her out from the back seat and hold her. She was really in deep sleep. She grasp my nake and lay on my shoulder and continued falling asleep. After i locked the car door and started walking in to the house, it feels so good for bieng responsible and got everything right. So, i thanked God for his love.

....to be continued....
It is time to go church.

No comments:

Post a Comment