Wednesday, July 15, 2009

the day of Tuesday, July-14,2009

Sometimes it is tough to knew everything as we expected and needed too, it might be almost impossible to let each and every word to speak out and tell "this is what exactly going on in my mind". but, one thing that i do understand is that, when ever i feel different, it might be the right time to spend some time with my Dearest Father....."God" or it might be the right time for confession, or it might be the end of my life, who knows???....... yes only God..... We all of us don't even know that day....but, we weit untill the bell rings.....; the last day of our life in this world. Either we already payed the rent as we supposed to, or we might gonna pay in the next level of life. the question is, is there any kind of payement that we should pay in the next world?.... who knows...??? may be or may be not. but i do blieve that for those of us who were/ are / will not be ready for next stage or step of life, we will pay the rent of "breathing". Don't worry just follow what he sayed....b/c He knows everything and He knows what we feel and what we need. He will only let Us to have what is good for us, becouse HE IS GOOD.

My dearest brothers and sisters, today was kind of tought, but its alright, i like challenge. it is the day i recived my clinical mid-term evaluation and recived a new project that is due for Sebtember 2009. I hope we all will do a great job.

Beside that, there is one thing not right. I missed them. I missed my familly. i missed my Mom alot. but, when am trying to make a call and talk to her, i feel sad and feel guilty. Not becouse she is alone but, i didn't do what i expected to do. life is rough and tough. ......Really it is.


Anyways i hope God will give me one more day for my confession and for getting me ready to make people happey as much as i could. and i will. With Him evrything is possible.
Especially my Mom.....i promiss i will make her happey. if i don't i will cry for my entire life.

On the other hand, it is a day of exitment and a day of raising God for what He did for my classmate and dearest friend; Alicen. yes... she was really exited and happey. am sure she can't weit untill she sees her Mam and Dad to tell what God inform her for good. i blieve she will get what she is hoping for, b/c everything happens for reason, and Especially God have a reason, He doesn't only show something good for us, but also he will give us or will let us to have it. Alicen i hope everything will worked out good with the help of HIM. Just pray more and more.
May God be with all of us.
if i am alife, i will see u tommorow on the same time on this blog.
Love u all.

No comments:

Post a Comment