Tuesday, August 25, 2009

"At this point in my life"

every one song about it and for it, evryone tought about it and every one assumed about it. For what?........? yes it is true that when u think of ur current point of ur life, u start thinking about ur past,...u start thinking about the present or the curent standing or status of ur life, and also u start thinking about ur future. one thing that make me surprise is that, ......when i think of my life at this point, it gives me an idia of indless alife...... , endless tought of imagination and asumtion. haha....whenever pick or choose one thing to start thinking about it, onother thing or idea come over it and let the previous idea away.....i tryied to hold it....., i tryied to keep it back ...but,,,i can't tell u how fast it will go away when the clock continue clicking.

today, with out any thing a feel kind of bad and also kind of pastionate......hence i don't know what it is. sometimes make me smile and sometimes make me cry .....amm....what can i say about it? yes, i think nothing...... yes!....i did learn one thing........ IT IS A PATTERN, IT IS A JOURNY OF LIFE THAT MAKE ME THINK ALL THE TIME. so, what i suggested for my self is that continue thinking......may be i will find the search that i am searching for....the part of my soule..my passion.., my diginity .., my courage.....all of them will come together...;soon. but one thing that i should or i must do, is that......KEEP SEARCHING THE POINT OF MY LIFE IN MY LIFE.


i don't know about my life @ this point. ......it just make me think...think.....think...and think. i am trying to find out what it was,....is,...or will be...... don't ask me why?
but, u can give me a chance so that i can try.
ethioboy82@yahoo.com (E-mail Address Not Verified) said (9:20 PM):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IpA3WDeyzM&feature=related

enjoy the song. i love listening to it when i am by my self..

TEHETENA IS ALWAYS BE-LIGISENA......., I WILL.

No comments:

Post a Comment