Tuesday, August 18, 2009

triangle....


Joy to you!I'm an upbeat soul loving life-assertiing hues of the world around which is amazingly designed by Creator for us to explore His revealation!I'm born again by the Power of His Love, Word and Spirit!Let me express in geometrical terms my vision of two people longing for deep life-long relationship. Imagine a triangle!God is at the upper vertex of it. Man and woman are at the opposite corners of its base. The distance between them gets shorter as they move up closer to the vertex!They can only get close to each other if they both are striving to know and reach God. I take pleasures in: making friends and maintaining friendship by all possible means, ministry to orphans, tracing pictures of the wold through the languages and folk-lore, arts and crafts,dancing, interior design, doing sports,traveling around the globe, taking part in cultural events and in a whole bunch of other fun things!

No comments:

Post a Comment